Monday, January 16, 2012

Coming Up

Stay tuned for this coming up weekend. I received my shipping notice from Nerd Lacquer for 6 polishes and my mom bought me the gelish starter kit so I had to go to amazon and order 6 of those. Next weekend will be very busy. I have a nasty cut on my finger so I am putting neosporin on it so it will hopefully heal up by the weekend. Nail polish remover really stings right now!  I posted pics of the new Cult polishes on my facebook page so maybe I will transfer them here to the blog later this week. I didn't think the pictures came out that well but I need to keep myself busy after finishing the Hunger Games books last week. Yes it took me around 5 days to read all three books and I loved em.

1 comment:

  1. Well, that's about how long it took me to finish the three books too! About 5 hours per book. I just might have to read them all over again!

    ReplyDelete