Thursday, January 26, 2012

NMail 1/26/12

I was suppose to start blogging about the gelish purchase I received last week. Instead I am switching it up to my Llarowe and Deborah Lippman haul. I am still waiting for my Zoya polishes so that will be next weeks post. They are suppose to get here on Monday. I guess I will start off alphabetically. I am an accountant so things will usually be in some sort of order in order for my brain to process it. I ordered 2 A-Englands. I previously had received Lady of the Lake and it applies so beautifully I had to order more of these polishes. I received Tristam, which is the sister polish to LotL and is a beautiful blue polish with silver running throughout. Out of the A England new collection I received Bridal Veil. This is a black based polish with silver running throughout. From the looks of the bottle it seems a little holographic too. I can't wait to get this on my fingers. Next blog I will showcase the three Deborah Lippmans I scored.



I hope you ordered some A Englands too. They are beautiful polishes!!

Marnie

1 comment:

  1. I really love A-England! I am so new to them as well, but they are really in my top three as far as brands go! I got Ascalon, St george, and Bridal Veil from the new collection. I also got Perceval from the old collection. It is that gorgeous red I couldn't pass up! Tristam has been my fav so far! CAn't wait to see it on you!

    ReplyDelete