Monday, February 20, 2012

Cold and Calculating

Up today is Cold and Calculating. My friend over at Things I Love at this Moment was swatching this so I was holding off. Then she asked for a polish to layer underneath. I so happened to have ordered Tru from Zoya and it is the perfect color to layer underneath the most wonderful purple Nerd Lacquer Cold and Calculating. Let's get to some pictures for your DROOLING pleasures. My friends nails are longer than mine but these pictures will just have to do until mine decide to grow longer and stop splitting.




Unfortunately Nerd Lackquer is on vacation filling orders right now. But keep an eye out for her shop to reopen soon on Etsy.com. To check out my friends blog go here:Things I love at this Moment. Send her some love too. Zoya can be purchased at Zoya.com. What do you think of this combo? Is it Cold and Calculating??

No comments:

Post a Comment