Sunday, February 26, 2012

Warrior Ethos

What I have today is another NerdLacquer named Warrior Ethos. It is a wonderful red with black specks, gold and red microglitters spread throughout the polish. There are a couple of medium gold hex glitters also. They don't want to come out and play much but they are on a couple of the nails. I wanted to try something different so I layered this over ManGlaze lesbihonest but honestly no polish is needed underneath Warrior Ethos. I just received my essie matte top coat and I think this combo turned out really well. I took quite a few pictures (for me). So here are the bad boys: First is Lesbihonest before the layering began. Yeah I remembered to take pictures of it this time.






Both polishes went on extremely well. ManGlaze can be purchased on their facebook page.
NerdLacquer is currently closed due to overwhelming orders. But check out her etsy page as she shood be opening soon.
Is it a winner?

1 comment: