Monday, March 5, 2012

Carbon Allotrope

It's been a few days since I posted and a couple of people have already posted pictures of Holy Grail sooo I decided to spice things up and post some pics of the NerdLacquer sister polish Carbon Allotrope.
This polish is a little light but I love it anyways and I wore it without a base polish. It applies as most of the NerdLacquers do.. wonderfully. This does have some holo to it and glitter and glows in the dark. Unfortunately I couldn't capture it while I had this polish on. When I go for the second application hopefully I can update this with some holo showing through. Are you ready?? First up is a bottle shot.









From the Etsy shop Amanda describes the polish as follows:
CARBON ALLOTROPE is a clear base with medium silver hex glitter, small silver glitter, and silver and white microglitter. No dyes, no micas, no tints. The silver-sand color comes from two sizes of powedered diamond. Carbon Allotrope is part of a special edition duo in totally unique shades. The sister polish is named Holy Grail. Both polishes can be purchased on Etsy for $16.00 here .  

No comments:

Post a Comment