Monday, March 19, 2012

Models Own

Sunday was a happy day for several reasons. It finally stopped raining in California but the wind whipped up. Can't have everything. I finally got my lazy self off the couch and to the mailbox and to my pleasant suprise I finally recived my polish from the wonderful Rachel at Polished Criminails. We did a swap for some Barry M polishes and I purchased some Models Own that she so kindly shipped to me.
They are all so spring ish. I have some great plans for easter nails with those lovely ice cream Barry M's. I will be attempting more nail art or some stamping since I just received quite a few new plates from Amazon. The Juicy Jules Models Own was sitting there sparkling on my nails so I chose him and the Purple Mysique Models Own for my first MO mani. I hated to take off Knackered but a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do.
The polishes went on great! I loved em so much I went ahead and ordered the entire Beetlejuice collection from the Models Own site. They were on sale and I can't resist a sale.  So lets get to the mani..



Do you see the wonderful sparkle from the bottle. I tried to get the sun reflecting just right. I love these colors!

To see my friend Rachels blog go http://polishedcriminails.blogspot.com/
To purchase Models Own you can also shop with Harlow and Co here http://www.harlowandco.org/ They have excellent customer service and shipping is a bit cheaper to the US from Canada.



No comments:

Post a Comment