Monday, April 2, 2012

Autism Awareness Mani

This is going to be a short and sweet post for me today. It is month end and I am really tired. I wanted to help my friends out by posting my Autism awareness mani.  I received my A England polish Order of the Garter from my friend Sheila at The Pointless Cafe. I absolutely love this gorgeous blue polish. Since I just received my llarowe Lynnderella stash I selected Shape Shifter to apply over it. One and a half coats of OotG and two coats Shape Shifter.

The fifth annual World Autism Awareness Day is April 2, 2012. Every year, autism organizations around the world celebrate the day with unique fundraising and awareness-raising events. By bringing together autism organizations all around the world, we will give a voice to the millions of individuals worldwide who are undiagnosed, misunderstood and looking for help. Please join us in our effort to inspire compassion, inclusion and hope.











No comments:

Post a Comment