Monday, April 9, 2012

Nail Mail 4/9/2012

So for today I received three nail packages. I was quite suprised when I went to my box. I recently did a swap with Jo from http://glitterglamsparkleshine.blogspot.com/  I got a bunch of purple lovelies. My favorite color. So lets start off with the major league here Models Own Disco Mix and Ibiza Mix. Ibiza Mix was a complete suprise and a pleasant one at that!! I received my first Nails Inc polish named Bow Street it is gorgeous too. Very bright and full of sparkle.  I also received two Barry M's..Indigo and Dusty Mauve. I love them and already have Indigo on my fingers. Sooo pretty. Next is some Max Factor minis including the wonderfu Fantasy Fire and as a bonus Odysey Blue. Blue is my second favorite color. I am in polish heaven. There are a couple other random polishes thrown in for me to try out. Here is a photo from this nail mail.
Love the candy too. Great segway into my next to polishes from the brand Candeo. I received Old City  which looks to be filled with holo silver glittery goodness and the lovely pink Dolce. You can see those here..
And my last box was filled with polish burritos. You know what that means my Cult Nails pre-sale package arrived. I also ordered Black Out and Time Traveler. Here is my latest Cult collection
Not to bad for a Monday evening.
I hope you enjoyed seeing my nail mail. I will be back with my post of Fantasy Fire :)

Marnie

No comments:

Post a Comment