Saturday, April 14, 2012

Oh Yes I Did

Happy Saturday nailpolish friends,

Today I have the most wonderful brown glittery polish. Yes you read that correctly brown glitter polish with specs of blue running throughout. I didn't get a chance to take pictures in the sunlight yet but my friend Michelle from Things I love at this Moment did. Please go check out her post too. One other friend Hazel joined in on the Laquitstry polish day. She sells polish on etsy and you should definitely check out her wonderful creations too. Okay enough talk lets get down to business. I just received my Barry M polish named Dusty Mauve last week it is perfect underneath OYID.






Jenna's description of OYID is: Oh Yes I Did! A brown glitter base gets the slightest sprinkling of fine holo blue, toss in a little pinch of brown holo mini hexs' and a handful of light blue holo mini hexs', and oh no she di'int! Oh Yes I Did! I also put a coat of Gelous followed up with Seche Vite.

To purchase OYID you can stalk Laquistry's website here. You can also follow Jenna on her facebook page. To read Things I love at this Moments review of this polish click hereI highly recommend purchasing this beautiful polish from Lacquistry when she re-opens. My friend Hazel creator of Haze Glaze is found here

No comments:

Post a Comment