Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Biker Chick

Hi Readers!  I have missed you. It has been a busy week with work so I am finally grabbing a glass of wine and writing up this post. I just received my first Alter Ego polish called Biker Chick. Cynthia's polishes are a little bit thicker than your normal glitter polish. You only need one coat for coverage if you use a base color like I did. I wanted to change things up a bit so I put on my China Glaze Stone Cold. Do you have this awesome black matte polish from the Hunger Games collection? Well if you don't you should go out and get it. I'll show you why in just a minute. Cynthia's site is on store envy here:Alter Ego. Biker Chick has steel blue metallic glitter is 2 sizes, black diamond shaped glitter, silver bar glitter, and holographic silver glitter in a very light silver grey base. I love this polish. Since I used a dark base you don't get to see the blue and black glitters as prominantly but they are there. Are you ready to see? I am so let the picture spam begin! Not the best manicure job but the polishes are gorgeous.










No comments:

Post a Comment