Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Silvery Lilac

It's been so long since I have posted. Life is getting in the way darn it. Well today I am posting a beautiful Barry M named Silvery Lilac. This is so gorgeous you should go out and buy it right away. My friend Rachel over at Polished Criminails hooked me up with this. Two coats covered the nails and there is this wonderful shimmer effect in the polish. It was a great suprise to me. Harlow and Co also sells Barry M polish. You can browse their selections here. I also did a mani with Kismet Pajamas. Full coverage was in two coats. I followed up with a coat of gelous and Seche Vite and the nail is as smooth as glass. This is a lovely dark polish that you can order off Whimsical Ideas by Pam's. I believe you just send her an email. I received my polish from Michelle at Things I love at the Moment. If you are not following her blog you seriously should be. Well on to the pictures. I hope you enjoy.




Thanks for reading!!

1 comment: