Thursday, December 6, 2012

Grab bag part 2

Here are a couple more swatches from my recent grab bag purchase.  I received a gorgeous yellow polish named Lemoncello that I would have never bought for myself. I was surprised at how gorgeous this polish went on. I have never owned a Borghese polish. If you see this gorgeous gal you should pick it up immediately. I think Ninja Polish melted snowman would look awesome over this one. Hmmm maybe next time I pick this one up I will try that combo out.





Next up is a gorgeous Pure Ice polish called bedtime. I love Pure Ice yet somehow I only have a couple of them. This is two coats of polish and a top coat of Posche.


Come back tomorrow where I'll have two more polishes to show you.  Thanks for stopping by.
XOXO
Marnie

No comments:

Post a Comment